Like Lotus cars? You could be just what the Lotus-Library is looking for!
The Auto-Archives Automotive & Motor Sport Library and Research Center, is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization currently housed within the offices of leading automotive publisher Coterie Press, in Littleton, Colorado. The mission of the Lotus-Library is to preserve and document the rich history of the Lotus brand, and provide both a physical and virtual resource for the study of the past, present, and future of the Lotus, in all its forms. It’s a huge and exciting endeavor, so we’re looking to add motivated candidates to our team.
Volunteers will help us with –
- Organizing and filing and cataloging donations to the Archive (Books, Magazines, Photographs, etc.)
- Working on the Auto-Archives database to add listings and descriptions of donated material
- Scanning magazine covers and adding them to the hobbyDB website
- Scanning photographs (prints and slides) to add to the Auto-Archives digital photo library
- Identifying duplicate items for sale and listing them on hobbyDB
Time Commitment: We’re looking for someone who can help for around 8 hours a week, preferably on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Schedule is flexible, so please contact us if you’re interested!